SirToys
2 months ago
I saw a short video about the city I used to live in and recognized this street. I must have taken this shortcut to the markets a thousand times. I pushed my kids in the baby stroller down this street lol.
SirToys
2 months ago
In response SirToys to his Publication
Here's a wider shot of the streets I went through for over a decade lol

(The haters on TFW thought it was easy living in China)
SirToys
I spoke too soon, maybe there were only a few haters on TFW (still enough to force me off the platform).

Thanks Lake (if you ever see this post).

It was my fault for not vlogging my toy runs so everyone could see what really made SirToys a unique thing.

(I always find it hilarious when people ask why there's no SirToys alternative. Nobody's going to go through what I did lol)
2 months ago
SirToys
29 days ago
The nastiest haters waited until the worst point in the 2020-2021 global shipping crisis (that was due to the "thing that happened" in the world). As soon as they clicked the buy button they were on the attack. It was a very difficult time for small businesses. Especially one person operations who are living partially in the '3rd world' and raising 2 small kids.

If they had of been patient instead of opening PayPal cases and posting public negativity on TFW they would have got their items eventually. But I don't think they ever intended to receive items. Afterwards they took every opportunity to direct people to buy from Ali and other sources whenever someone recommended my store.

Even after all the years of me toy hunting in the rat-streets and posting pics of the finds for the TF collector community, and having to deal with all the stuff I had to deal with living over there. It bugged me. And one of them has a very high paying cushy job working for a multinational company (according to linked in) and lives in a mansion compared to the shthole I lived in over there lol what a douche.