TheVHSWizard
In other, less frustrating news, found that the Banana Crate Sellers at the local flea market finally have a new robot in stock that's not just a low-effort poor quality Transformers Movie knock-off.

The robot does not look like much to write home about, but I gotta say that this packaging is leaps and bounds ahead of the old plastic-on-cardboard that we used to get back in the day. I do still miss those days, being able to pick up a wide variety of KO Megazords and Brave toys dirt-cheap, but if you're gonna do this, might as well do it well I guess.
11 months ago
SirToys
10 months ago
In response TheVHSWizard to his Publication
I had that :)

(Packaging was in Chinese instead of English).

http://actionfigurecheckli...
TheVHSWizard
10 months ago
In response SirToys to his Publication
I knew it looked familiar! I'm just glad to see some of these naturally making their way to the US market again.

At least here in Ohio, we were having a real golden age of Chinese bootleg knockoffs in the early-to-mid-2000s, with high quality bootlegs showing up at Big Lots (it was the only way to actually get a Power Rangers Mystic Force Catastros, they didn't sell the real toy here).

Then it just... stopped. No more Brave toys, no more weird Gundams, no pre-Power Rangers Sentai Megazords, no Transformers G1 combiners, they all just stopped carrying them one day.