TheVHSWizard
11 months ago
In other, less frustrating news, found that the Banana Crate Sellers at the local flea market finally have a new robot in stock that's not just a low-effort poor quality Transformers Movie knock-off.

The robot does not look like much to write home about, but I gotta say that this packaging is leaps and bounds ahead of the old plastic-on-cardboard that we used to get back in the day. I do still miss those days, being able to pick up a wide variety of KO Megazords and Brave toys dirt-cheap, but if you're gonna do this, might as well do it well I guess.
SirToys
10 months ago
In response TheVHSWizard to his Publication
I had that :)

(Packaging was in Chinese instead of English).

http://actionfigurecheckli...
TheVHSWizard
I knew it looked familiar! I'm just glad to see some of these naturally making their way to the US market again.

At least here in Ohio, we were having a real golden age of Chinese bootleg knockoffs in the early-to-mid-2000s, with high quality bootlegs showing up at Big Lots (it was the only way to actually get a Power Rangers Mystic Force Catastros, they didn't sell the real toy here).

Then it just... stopped. No more Brave toys, no more weird Gundams, no pre-Power Rangers Sentai Megazords, no Transformers G1 combiners, they all just stopped carrying them one day.
10 months ago
In response SirToys to his Publication

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TheVHSWizard, click on at the bottom under it